So here I’m going to try to describe in as much detail as possible my process for the pictured card, the video of it somehow corrupted so I wasn’t able to share the actual process sadly 😦
- Simon says stamp August 2016 card kit
- Gina Marie banner dies
- Tim Holtz blending tool
- Wow black embossing powder
- EK success powder tool
- Clear wink of stella
- Foam tape
- Wet glue
- Heat it up heat gun
- Papermania acrylic blocks
So my process:
- I prepared my card Base by halving lengthways the sheet of red cardstock from the kit and folding it at 5 and a half inchest.
- I then prepared my card front with EK success powder tool and stamped using versamark the heart constalation along the right hand side from top to bottom, making sure I went off the edge of the card to make it look more organic.
- I poured over the versamark wow black bossing powder,then melted it with my heat gun.
- Once that had cooled I covered the hearts with a generous layer of clear wink of stella.
- I used one of the smaller tags from the Gina Marie banner die set to cut a piece of the Tim Holtz white paper from the kit, the one with the small handwriting.
- I then used the powder tool, stamped the sentiment in versamark and coated it in black embossing powder. I then melted that with the heat gun.
- Once cooled I used my blending tool to blend from the edges of the tag towards the middle using the festive berries ink included in the kit. Using a very light hand in a circular motion.
- I cut a few thin strips of black cardstock and patterned paper and positioned them around the sentiment banner with wet glue.
- I foam mounted the banner onto the card front and my card was complete.
I hope this is clear enough to be understandable. If not or if you have any questions please comment and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.
Thanks and happy paper crafting!! 🙂