Good evening everyone,
This is just a quick post to give you details about the fourth card I made with the August Simon Says Stamp kit and the products used.
My hope was to create a simple galaxy effect and match it with a clear sentiment so to not draw attention away from the key focus.
If you go to my YouTube video to 12 minutes 48 seconds you will find this demonstration.
- Daler Rowney 90lb watercolour cardstock
- Gina Marie banner die
- Papermania gold embossing powder
- EK success powder tool
- Heat it up heat tool
- Sizzix big shot
- Fiskars paper trimmer
- Papermania bone folder
- Papermania acrylic blocks
- Docrafts spritz in ink in white and gold stone
- Zig clean color real brush markers in; black, deep blue, dark gray, Violet, Persian blue, wine red and yellow.
I hope this inspires you to try out a galaxy background!
Please feel free to post and pictures of your makes or ask any questions!
Happy paper crafting! 🙂