Good evening all!
Well, where do I start?! These last few weeks have flown by in a bit of a blur to be honest, I put together and sold out of my first card kit in less than a week on presale! I quite simply couldn’t have asked for more!
A special thanks to all the lovely people that have sent me messages of encouragement, bought the kit, and those expressing interest in the next one!
I am happy to announce the following things:
- I will release a card kit each month
- Each kit will have card, stamps, dies and patterned papers as standard, but I will jam in as much as I can!
- There will be a subscription available in to the new year, details will follow. (if this is something you are interested in please email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be added to a mailing list keeping you updated)
- I do ship everywhere in the world!
- I offer a presale price on the kits, this is a reduced price for a limited time before the kits are shipping.
- Each month will have a theme or colour scheme so to all work well together
- I’m very open to requests of products or ideas, if there is something you would like to see in a kit please let me know!
- I will do an unboxing video and a 10 cards one kit each month.
- I will sneak peak pictures on my instagram in the lead up to the unboxing
- A design team is being looked into, I will open applications in the new year
I’m sure there are another hundred things I’ll remember as soon as I hit publish, but these are the bones of it.
I would like to take this opportunity to say, I am humbled by how wonderful everyone is, making this a reality has been a dream come true for me. Two people worthy of mention are my brother Gareth, who is the least crafty person you’ll meet, but supported me beyond all expectation, and his lovely partner Siobhan Kangataran (blog: ToGetHerFurther) the encouragement and positivity shown by Siobhan hold a direct link to my getting this far. I’m nowhere near where I’ll end up, but I’m on my way, and I’m grateful.
If you would like to be kept up to date about the card kits, or have any questions, please email email@example.com and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
As always, thanks for reading, I’ll be back soon, until then, happy papercrafting! 🙂 xx